Saturday 19 March 2022

Playing it My Way by Sachin Tendulkar

Who do I acknowledge first and how do I acknowledge the millions of cricket supporters who have stood by me throughout my career? My simple answer is to dedicate this book to those fans for their unwavering support and encouragement. The others who need to be thanked profoundly must quite obviously start with Anjali, my devoted.

wife, and partner in everything, who felt I could and should tell my story for posterity. My readers will know if I have managed to do so well enough. On 16 November 2013, my cricketing journey finally came to an end at the Wankhede Stadium. After somehow managing to complete my farewell speech, I was having a conversation with my family, trying to soak in every moment. The copyright of this ebook is purely the owner of this ebook. It is here just for the sake of cricket love. 

Download Book 

No comments:

Post a Comment